This is the 23rd post in a series tracking the development of Tock, a safe multi-tasking operating system for microcontrollers.
- RustConf Training
Registration for the Tock training at RustConf is up (formerly at http://rustconf.com/register.html)! We’re extremely excited to be running alongside the other tutorials. It will be on Friday, in the afternoon.
- @alevy added virtual alarms to userland
- Add PCA9544a Capsule
- auto generate documentation
- MAX17205 driver
- DAC driver
- style fixes in debug.rs, sam4l clocks, sam4l crcu, sam4l helpers.rs, userland error names
- nonvolatile storage interface
- flash updates
- fix nrf serialization library
- @bbbert fixed a logic bug in the rf233 driver
- Formatting for kernel and userland
- Travis CI fixes