Talking Tock 44
External elf2tab and Tock coming to Shenzhenby Amit
This is the 44th post in a series tracking the development of Tock, a safe multi-tasking operating system for microcontrollers.
- We’re coming to Shenzhen!
We’re coming to Shenzhen!
Bolded pull requests were marked “P-Significant”
- (#965) Port nRF52 i2c to new register interface
- (#968) Port nRF5x timer to new register interface
- (#966) Port nRF52 spi to new register interface
- (#969) Port nRF5x rtc to new register interface
- (#967) Remove bitfield dependency from nRF52
- (#964) Explicit arch for cortex-m0 build in userland
- (#963) Remove Makefile-app
- (#952) Use elf2tab from crates.io
- (#942) Implement flash hil for nrf52 nvmc
- (#972) Fix SPI’s use of DMA in SAM4L and add fractional division for USART baud rate