TockWorld 2 was held at Stanford on April 22, 2015 to discuss the design of Tock.
Location: Gates Hall Room 300, Stanford
Time and Date: April 22, 2015 1pm-6pm
- Roadmap for 9-12 months.
- Discuss/planning for a tutorial.
- Work on particular design points.
- Example: questions stemming from creating and ADC driver.
- Come up with a priority list of questions that we want to examine. Time? Power? Sleep walking? Memory protection?
- Figure out what research questions the operating system examines.
- How drivers should be written.
- Look at the code base to refresh on current implementation.
- Skim the HotOS paper and come with 1 or 2 goals “in 9 months, what’s the outcome you’d like to see?”